Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Use Your Outside Voice!

So I have acquired 2 pieces of clothing from Outdoor Voices in the last few months, and I have to say that I LOVE THEM. The Dipped Warm Up legging that I got is my favorite to wear for intense workouts, cause it staaaaaaaaays in place! The cut is amazing. I want another pair. I got a large, and I wear a Lulu 8/10, if that helps. I also have the Catch-Me-If-You-Can Hoodie, which is so soft and thin and stretchy. Thin enough to layer and soft enough to feel cozy. I have that in a Medium, and I'm an 8 in tanks and 10 in jackets for Lulu. They are offering a promo of $20 off of $100, so now is the time to try! The colors are so amazing- and they are very un-logo-ed, which is nice. I wish that they had a store near me so I could try on more of their stuff. Have you guys tried them? Thoughts? I love that it's a small business started by a determined young woman. So far I've worn these pants pretty hard and they show zero wear. I highly recommend giving them a shot! 

P.S. secret code is HEY2017

1 comment:

  1. This brand is so cute! But i read some reviews that the seaming is awkward for short folk like me (I'm only 5'2")...

    ReplyDelete